Great Sand Dunes - Denver - Boulder - Granby
From the tallest sand dunes in North America to the Mile High City and in to the snowy Rockies
Let's get caught up
- Slept in a Casino parking lot in Santa Fe, NM.
- Day hike at the Great Sand Dunes National Park
- Tallest sand dunes in North America
- Shot an entire roll of film and realized it never caught the reel - snapped a few mental images though.
- Ran in to Michael (new friend from White Sands)
- Spent two nights in Manitou Springs
- Michael (from White Sands) camps with us again
- Colorado friend, Kris Kauber, comes to the campsite with some goods
- 6 Chobani yogurts
- A box of Nature Valley Bars
- Apple Juice
- Case of Coors (not coors light)
- Josh and Meg are invited to a community breakfast in town. Free breakfast!
- We showered!
- Drove to the Royal Gorge - highly recommended!
- Kristen is still wearing her sunflower dress
- I've eaten 5 cans of Tuna
- Easter Dinner with my fantastic family in Boulder
- Meg and Josh experience multiple Dispensaries
- We spent a day with CoLabMovement in Denver
- BBQ with new friends in downtown Denver
- Went to a Rockies baseball game
- And a Karaoke bar to top it all off - courtesy of Peter and Val!!
- Kristen and I hike Bear Mountain - the tallest mountain in Boulder County
- Our legs are no longer working
- We made a new friend with Mile High Clothing Co. out of Denver
- Check out their stuff! We love it.
- Snowboarded at Winter Park with some great friends
- Parked in Granby for the night (my winter season hometown)
Now we are nestled in the Rockies (at about 9,000 ft) for one last night while Kristen sleeps off a cold. It's snowing right now. Tomorrow we head to Utah. I couldn't be more excited.
See y'all somewhere!